Happy holiday to all!

Dec 25, 2010 |

Just to let everyone know that I'll be away for 2-3 days and will only hv limited internet access. Plus I've guests sleepover at our house so most of time I'll be apart from my lappy. All shipping be done once i come back from my trip to Rocky Mountain & Colorado Spring around 29-30 Dec. I'll reply emails/pm/comments once I got the chance to online. I'll be fully at your service on 1st Jan 2011!

Those who ordered and paid for COACH, Leapfrog, Nine West, Baby Phat, Avent bottle, Baby Jorn Carrier, Carters, Fabric.com, book on ebay, sewing pattern all of your order has arrived safely at my house. I'm not expecting any parcel to arrive next week.

If ..if..if.. anyone buying something and your parcel is expected to arrive my home within 26-31 Dec..pls pls pls send me email with title URGENT! (Your Name) so that i can make arrangement to make sure ur parcel arrive at my door safely.

With this I close all personal order/spree for 2010. Thanks a lot to everyone for making Moleygarden US Shopping Spree Jun - Dec 2010 a success story! Alhamdulillah! All new order that come in will be place on 1st Jan 2011. Hope next year spree will be another success story to tell! InsyaAllah. Happy holiday to everyone!

2 comments:

ABOUT US said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
admin said...

order saya pon ship 31/12 ke? -dayah-

Related Posts with Thumbnails